Wednesday, June 8, 2016
The Pursuit of Happiness
If I and my family had become homeless, I would create a plan to get us back on our feet. I would keep working if I were to keep my job, and get some extra jobs to help out, and I'd have my family do the same. We would have to stay together at all times, and sell any belongings that were not important. I don't think that all people who are homeless are bad people, although they are seen as bad people through most people's eyes, and it does not necessarily have to be the person's fault that their homeless, it's not always because of poor choices, but sometimes because of a bad situation. Watching the Pursuit of Happiness has taught me a lot about the struggles of people who are homeless. Homelessness in this country is a huge problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.