Friday, May 6, 2016
Keeping Watch on Teen Drivers
After reading the article about devices that keep a close watch on teen drivers, I believe that some of the things the devices use aren't very useful but others are. For example, I think the music being muted until all seat belts are buckled is a great idea but teens can easily go around it and just buckle the seat belts without actually wearing them. Also, having the two different keys won't always be effective because they can be easily swapped. Other than that, I think the devices are a good idea. They track speed, distance, and how many times drivers have to slam the breaks. Some even block texting. Overall, I think that they're a great idea to try and prevent accidents on the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.