Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

This new Teen Driver tech car is the ultimate car to have if you're a parent and want to keep your teen drivers on lock. The features this car has are pretty advanced for this generation considering parents could set a range of mileage they could drive or how red lights flash that warn you're too close to another car. The way the car distinguishes which driver is which is by the different keys, the parent driver key and the teen driver key. Personally, I wouldn't want this car, even if I had teen kids, I would just buy them a regular car and have them know how to follow the rules on the road. Considering in the real world, there aren't apps to stop the addiction of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.