Do athletes do better in school during their seasons?
I think that people that are involved in any type of sport can be more organized and focused than others because they have to learn to manage their time wisely. "I definitely have athletes who, when they're in season, seem to be a little bit more organized, more focused and maybe a little bit more motivated," Freeland said. At The University of Kansas, they found that in general, athletes had higher academic performance than non-athletes. I think that being involved in some type of sport will definitely help you academically.
Say your own opinion Lad'
ReplyDeleteDon't just copy the fine print eh'
At least try to reword the statements or use an example, Bloody H*ll Chum, I already read the article, don't need your Lobster Back reading it back to me.
You write with a key-board not with copy and paste.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete