Wednesday, May 25, 2016
I think it all depends on the student-athlete if their grades stay up or not. Time management is a huge element to having sports practices and school on a daily basis. I do agree that time is appreciated more and paying attention in class is more important knowing you have a busy schedule after class. Having a ¨study table" is a very smart idea I think considering there might be other people in the same situation as you and need a buddy to study with. Having weekly grade checks for eligibility to practice and play is a good method to get students to try harder and get better grades. All in all, students should know how to manage their time no matter if they´re in sports or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that a "study table" is a good idea and it's really effective. For cross-country we try to have a little study session after practice for those who are struggling in school or have any homework to do.
ReplyDelete