Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

AVID Weekly

       I enjoyed the "when failing equals success" much more then the first article. I liked that the author actaully used scientific evidence rather than personal experience. I completely agree that the science department is not going down do to failure; failure is just a part of succeeding. "Science would be in a complete crisis if we weren't failing most of the time" is my favorite quote from this article.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Emma because if we did everything perfect then we could never learn from our mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this article is good because it uses evidence more than opinion, and I also believe that we need to fail and the belief was strengthened because of the evidence throughout the article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both Emma and Maddie that this article is better because it uses actual evidence rather than personal opinions.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.