Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Teen Drivers

Teenagers face many difficulties with balancing out their schedules and having to also fit in time to get their driver's license. Using our data analyses and conversations in class, how do you feel about the process? What would you do to change it and why?

9 comments:

  1. I honestly don't think it takes that long to get your permit, if you do 30 minutes before you go to sleep it won't take that long. The only thing I would change is probably make it so you can drive with kids your age once you get your licence. Teens could get it done fast if they tried

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that people who don't get their drivers license feel it isn't important or necessary to get their license because they have their parents and other friends to give them rides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think most people just depend on others for rides because they dont want to go through all the trouble, that it takes to get a license.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like teens are not putting off the drivers licence because of their schedules ,I mean maybe but, i personally think its because its because teens are getting more lazy and are used to having other people drive them around. Also, some parents might be more protective about their children driving and urging them not to get it so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. in my opinion, the test isn't that difficult, but with teenagers busy schedules it seems like a really big deal. Social media is definetly interferes with the process because it not only distracts people, but it makes it easier to connect, which makes license seem less important.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think its a big deal getting your license, and people should take the permit test because it will prevent accidents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like those who are really motivated to get their license will make time in their schedules. Ava and I talked about how it's way different on the island because of how "chill" the cops are here and the rules. I am really excited to get my license so that's why I made time for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Haley's post about how people overreact about the process of getting your license and how people should take the permit test no matter the person's age.
    I agree with what Maddie said too. There's nothing wrong with the process of getting your license and the only thing that should be changed is that teens can drive with people their age.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that people who don't get their drivers license feel it isn't important or necessary to get their license because they have their parents and other friends to give them rides.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.