Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

In the article " In defense of boredom," the author claims not listening to music is better for boredom, and you should embrace boredom

evidence: "Boredom becomes worse when a situation seems valueless."
               "Quitting headphones is similar. I daydream more. I have more ideas..."

I disagree with the author's stance because I believe that listening to music is better for passing by the time if you are bored. I also think if you are bored, then you have to make use of what you have because your bored only because you don't want to make good use of what your doing.

2 comments:

  1. Paul, is it OK to constantly fill silence with music? Is it ever necessary to train your mind to withstand the moments of boredom that we experience on a daily basis where we don't necessarily have headphones or an opportunity to listen to music?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Paul but I feel like there are other things to do than just listen to music all day long.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.