Monday, April 11, 2016
When failing equals success
I completely agree with the article "When Failing Equals Success" by Stuart Firestein. To sum this article up the author explains that in order to succeed you must fail and its ok to fail. Just because scientist have failed in certain experiments doesn't mean science is doomed for good even scientist mess up sometimes. According to Firestein (2016) "The mistake is to think that any publsihed paper or journal article is the end of the story and a statement of incontrovertible truth. It is a progress report. Dont be fooled." I couldnt agree more too me there is no way you can succeed without failing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with this because it's true that we have to fail, but also I believe that it's not just in science but in every aspect of life, where failing is necessary to succeed
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete