-It's okay and sometimes necessary to be bored
-Boredom inspires you to go out and do stuff.
-we shouldn't use headphones as much
2) What evidence does the author use to make his or her claims?
-Boredom becomes worse when a situation seems valueless."
-"Quitting headphones is similar. I daydream more. I have more ideas..."
3) Do you agree or disagree with the author's stance? Why or why not?
-I see where the author is coming from as boredom can inspire you, but i don't agree with his ideas on headphones, like he has barely any evidence, but his own personal experience.
-I see where the author is coming from as boredom can inspire you, but i don't agree with his ideas on headphones, like he has barely any evidence, but his own personal experience.
I agree that the author has barely any evidence that people wear headphones just for other people to leave them alone.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Paul's statement. The author needs to provide statistics about how the public deals with boredom and how they do it.
ReplyDelete