Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

When failing equals success

"When failing equals success",written by Stuart Firestein he claims that the majority of people start to go crazy when the hear that there was a "replication failure" and start to say things like "science is in trouble". However i do not agree because in order to make things work you have to fail first that is a part of life and nothing is perfect right away.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with this statement about the article and i really enjoyed the part where you said failing was a part of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you said that the first attempt to doing something isn't always perfect. This is very true in the science field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with what you said about how you have to fail in order to get things right because if you don't fail and keep trying, you'll never know for your work is accurate or right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.